Friday, November 14, 2014

Kids’ Children’s Day plan

Kids enjoying in the toy train in Kailash hill in Visakhapatnam
Children’s Day is a perfect time to remind everyone why we care about children and what it means to treat them like the treasure they are. By celebrating the younger generation, children are encouraged to contribute as valued members of the society and in shaping their own future. As this special day is meant only and only for children, the best idea is to approach the little flowers to know what exactly they want. Keeping this in mind Himanshu Guru asks some kids about how they want to spend the Children’s Day and the outcome was very much interesting.

Satyakam is a Class VIII student from Bhubaneswar. His retrospection for the Children’s Day is a bit matured.  “In the world today, millions of children live without the things we may take for granted, such as the chance to play. That’s why reaching the poorest and most marginalized communities is part of my planner on the D day. I, along with some of my identical minded classmates have decided to ask our parents for gifts, old clothes, toys and other stuff, which we would give to the poor kids. They are very much like us, but they do not get chance to go for studies. Rather their poverty makes them to go to work. So, at least by handing over these stuff to them we would be happy that we could bring smile on their face at least for a moment,” Satyakam said.

“I want to play a lot on the Children’s Day. Actually I have become bored to live the routine life. I need to go to the school, to the tuition and also need to do a lot of homework given by my teachers. Children’s Day will be celebrated in our school in the morning hour. I have decided to play in the school ground after the observation will be over. Even, I have talked to some of my school friends and all of us will take some playing equipments with us that day and we all will play till we will be exhausted,” said Ritika, a Class V student from Patnagarh in Bolangir district.

Anurag
Anurag studies in Class X in the JP International School in Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh. He is an avid photographer. He wants to shoot a short film on children on that day. “Doing extraordinary things will get me recognition in my school. So, I have decided to shoot a short film to bring plight of poor kids to the fore, who cannot make it to the school. When I travel in the school bus, I often see some kids roam around in the road with a jute bag on their shoulder and collect rotten plastic bags and bottles. I don’t know what they do with that. But as I see them everyday doing so, I am confirm they do not attend school. I am very sad about it. I know, I cannot think like elder people, but I can shoot them to make a video film. I have taken permission from my mom to use her video camera and she has promised me to help me in completing the film. This is my way of celebrating the day,” said Anurag.


Khushi
“Smile is the most precious thing in life, but I feel our generation has forgotten this fact. Even, smile means a lot to me. I have decided to make other children smile on that day. My ‘mission smile’ will kick off from my school friends. I am very good in making jokes. I have downloaded a bunch of Santa and Banta jokes using my father’s cell phone. My name has been selected to deliver some jokes in front of the gathering in my school. If I would be successful to bring laugh to the audience’s face it will be a great thing, I feel,” says Khushi, a Class IV student from Bolangir.

No comments:

Post a Comment