Thursday, April 11, 2013

I am open to everything – Esha Gupta

Esha Gupta

The sexy “Jannat 2” heroine Esha Gupta recently said – I am open to everything. She can sizzle in an item number, she can do an off-beat film or can present herself as a sex siren in a full commercial movie, because she wants to experiment now that in which role her talent fits best.

The Model-turned-actress made her Bollywood debut with "Jannat 2" opposite Emraan Hashmi, the serial kisser. Besides that, she is also lucky enough to work under directors like Vikram Bhatt and Prakash Jha in "Raaz 3D" and "Chakravyuh" respectively.

The 27-year-old former Miss India said "I am open to doing everything. I am open to doing an off-beat film. I am open to do a full-on commercial film, I am open to item songs...because I have just started I want to see where I fit," in an interview.

Esha becomes a ‘first choice’ of the directors because the beautiful actress trusts in hard work rather than any other cheap means. In her words, "If you are focused and hardworking, they will accept you well."

The three films-old talented diva of Bollywood has recently shot a special song for director Punit Malhotra's "Gori Tere Pyaar Mein" and also signed her next film with Vishesh Films.

No comments:

Post a Comment