Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Abhishek owes his success to wife Aishwarya


Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan
When it comes to the lead male character playing a gay, Abhishek Bachchan started the trend in ‘Dostana’ and it was a big success. Perhaps, keeping in view that talent of junior Bachchan he was offered a double role in ‘Bol Bachchan’, where one of the roles was a gay.

Bachchan’s talent was recognized for the second time and recently he won the best actor comic award at the TOIFA for his funny role in “Bol Bachchan”. Yet Bachchan was excited enough to dedicate the award to wife Aishwarya Rai and also thanked the entire cast and crew of the film for believing in him.

For wife Aishwarya, Bachchan said, “I would like to thank my family for firstly having me because things wouldn’t have worked without that. I really owe this to Aishwarya and the love and support she has given me. She makes me the person that I am.”

Abhishek thanked the film’s director Rohit Shetty and co-star Ajay Devgn for having faith on him and said, “Bol Bachchan’ is very, very special film to me and I stand here in front of you humbly receiving the award”.

Abhishek, who also performed at the event, said it was a long due gig for his fans in the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment