Sunday, July 17, 2016

A few words with Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin


Kalki Koechlin was in Bhubaneswar few days back when the blogger met her and registered the actor’s views.  Asked what kind of roles she loves to play the actress said, “I try out any role offered to me including scripts on real life happenings, biographies and action films like ‘Charlie’s Angels’."


“People work through Non Governmental Organisations (NGOs) to provide social service. But I have a better medium i.e. film. I can convey a social message in a more convincing way through a film.” the actor explained when asked whether she has ever thought of engaging her in social activism.


Kalki has a brief training in theatre too. She has come from theatres which is her X factor in films. Besides, she has also penned script. Asked if she would like to write scripts in future the actor smiled and replied, “Yah sure. But I should get the remuneration as per my work (she again smiled),” and the cute actress signed off.

Bollywood actor Kalki Koechlin with the blogger (Himanshu)

No comments:

Post a Comment